Nicalis has announced that the Afterbirth DLC for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth will be released on consoles in May.
The downloadable content will retail for €10.99 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It adds around “100 hours of additional gameplay”; 1,000 new rooms; new characters, enemies, and bosses; a new game mode; alternative chapters; daily runs featuring online leaderboards; and 120 new items.
Afterbirth was previously released on PC, but will be making its way to consoles on May 10, 2016.
- Over 100 hours of MORE gameplay
- Greed Mode - a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
- Expanded main game - a new final area with a new final boss
- Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday!
- Online Leaderboards - compete for highscore/best time
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges!
- 1000+ new room designs
- MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
- 120 new items-not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards-taking the item count up beyond 500!
- Alternate soundtrack!
- New secret transformations!
Uber secrets including:
- Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
- 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
- Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
- 100+ enemies, with new designs
- 8 new bosses