Broforce will be free on PS4 next month

News

Broforce will be free on PS4 next month

Broforce will be free to PlayStation Plus subscribers on PS4 next month as part of the Instant Game Collection.

It topped the Vote to Play poll with 47% of the vote. Action Henk and Assault: Android Cactus split the remaining 53% between them.

While Broforce will be free as part of the Instant Game Collection, Action Henk and Assault: Android Cactus will be available at a discounted price. These titles will be available to download from the PS Store on March 1st.

It’s not yet known what other games will be included in March’s Instant Game Collection. But you can expect an announcement from Sony very soon.



Broforce will be free on PS4 next month on ClickOnline.com
About this author

mark@clickonline.com
Staff Writer
Recent Articles by this author
29 September, 2016
Director Antoine Fuqua has been doing a great job in recent years with hits like...
29 September, 2016
Gears of War 4 is coming soon, and it's going to kick off with an extended prologue....
26 September, 2016
If you thought Snapchat was all about social messaging your information is so last...
16 September, 2016
If you’re budgeting your time for future game releases, you may want to leave...