Far Cry 4 was easily one of the best games of last year, with a huge open world to run, drive, shoot and sky-dive in on your way to take out an evil dictator called Pagan Min.
And now, you've got an excuse to go back to the land of Kyrat, with the annoucement of the Complete Edition of the game, due for release in Ireland on PS4 and PC on the 19th of June.
As expected, this new version will include the base game a well as the full suite of expansion which have been released to date, including:
- The Syringe DLC: Players must find a rare and potent recipe before Pagan Min’s forces use it against the rebels.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC: Without anything to defend themselves with, players will have to complete a series of challenges to reach an extraction point.
- The Hurk Deluxe Pack contains five missions and an arsenal of new weapons including “The Impaler”, Hurk’s harpoon gun.
- Overrun DLC allows players to team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path to swarm conflict zones and overrun their opponents in maps based on Kyrat’s countryside.
- Valley of the Yetis DLC: After crashing in the Himalayas, players must explore a new frozen landscape and discover the secrets behind a mysterious cult.
That's a lot of extra material, and yes you do totally get to kill yetis in the last DLC slice. Though they're actually pretty easy to overcome once you riddle their head with bullets and jump on their back to stab them to death.
There's no wording yet on pricing for the Complete Edition but expect it to retail for less than the base game plus Season Pass.
Far Cry 4 Complete Edition come to PS4 and PC in Ireland on the 19th of June 2015.