Free Gift Promised to Make up for Project Cars' Delayed Release

News

Free Gift Promised to Make up for Project Cars' Delayed Release

Project Cars’ release date has been pushed back again; it is now scheduled for release in May 2015. But it’s not all grim news for those eagerly awaiting the release of the game. A free gift is to be made available from day one as compensation for the delay.

Head of Studio at Slightly Mad Studio, Ian Bell, said that the team wants to show how grateful it is of its fans and to compensate for the delay. He promised that this free gift will “excite fans.” More details will be announced shortly.

The team at Slightly Mad Studios wants to do a final bit of polishing. Bell said that Project Cars is the most intricately detailed of all racing games it has developed to date. He added, “Despite therefore the game being 99.9% complete, the remaining 0.1% attending to small issues and bugs has been tricky to anticipate. We’re absolutely dedicated to delivering a ground-breaking experience and by targeting mid-May fans can be assured that’s what they’ll receive.”

Project Cars is now scheduled to be released in mid-May on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.



Free Gift Promised to Make up for Project Cars` Delayed Release on ClickOnline.com
About this author

mark@clickonline.com
Staff Writer
Recent Articles by this author
16 September, 2016
If you’re budgeting your time for future game releases, you may want to leave...
16 September, 2016
As soon as a new device is released, particularly if it’s an Apple product...
16 September, 2016
President of Sony’s Worldwide Studios, Shuhei Yoshida, didn’t really...
16 September, 2016
Poland will today launch a limited edition postage stamp that will bear the central...