Rocket League is getting another free update next month, which introduces a range of off-the-wall powerups.
Rocket League Rumble is an "epic battle royale-style addition that comes stacked with randomised power-ups," according to Psyonix. It includes powerups like a tornado, a grappling hook, and a big boot!
Psyonix said, "Whether you're equipped with the Haymaker (which punches the ball), the Swapper (which changes your place on the field with an opponent's), or the Tornado (you'll just have to see it to believe it), each one of the 11 new power-ups brings an extra dimension to the classic Rocket League formula.”
Below is a complete list of powerups and a trailer that showcases some of them in action.
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent's car)
- Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)
The new Rumble mode in private and exhibition matches as part of online playlists.