The achievements for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s Blood and Wine DLC have been revealed on Steam.
The DLC will feature 13 achievements in total. They reward story progression as well as those who embrace an element of the game fully, such as collecting Gwent cards or utilising all the Witcher gear elements from one school.
You can see descriptions of some of the achievements below, though there are also three hidden achievements where only the name is known.
The Blood and Wine DLC adds around 20 hours of gameplay to complete the main missions and a whole new region called Touissant.
CD Projekt RED confirmed that the DLC will be released in the first half of the year. The Steam Store briefly displayed a release date for the DLC, indicating that it’ll be out on May 30.
Blood and Wine DLC Achievements:
- The Witcher’s Gone South – Travel to the Duchy of Toussaint.
- Last Action Hero – Be decorated with the Order of Vitas Vinifera.
- Kling of the Clink – Serve time in Toussaint.
- A Knight to Remember – Obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights’ tourney.
- Embodiment of the Five Virtues – Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.
- Playing House – Use all available options for development Corvo Bianco.
- Turned Every Stone – Find all grandmaster designs for each Witcher school.
- I have a Gwent Problem – Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.
- Dressed to Kill – Unlock the bonus for equipping all the Witcher gear elements from one school.
- Weapon W – Develop a mutation.
- Hasta la Vista
- David and Golyat
- The Grapes of Wrath Stomped