Toshiba Ireland announced the newest model in its expanding range of tablet computers: the AT300SE. This Android™ powered 25.7cm (10.1”) computing device is ideal for consumers who want to utilise the most popular tablet features. Equipped with the fast and powerful NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 processor and offering a generous 16:10 wide viewing angle display, the AT300SE fulfils users’ main demands from a tablet - from watching videos and surfing the web to convenient e-reading and playing casual games.
Based on the build quality of the Toshiba AT300 premium tablet, the new SE version was designed with everyday and cost-conscious consumers in mind. The AT300SE is easy to carry around when on the move. With a depth of only 10.5mm and weighing just 625 grams, it is almost as thin and light as the AT300. Moreover, its stylish textured design gives a sophisticated look whilst the dotted pattern on the rear provides a sturdy grip. Built for intensive use at home and on the go, the AT300SE delivers a respectable up to ten hours battery life*.
The Toshiba AT300SE tablet is powered by Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean – the latest Android™ platform optimised for tablets. Video, music and photo files in a wide variety of formats can be opened and played instantly. Fast and easy access to Toshiba Places allows viewers to tailor their entertainment using a range of video portals, news services, and on-demand film and TV providers and then exchange preferences and opinions with friends. This cloud-based connected platform comes pre-installed and allows users to enjoy their favourite digital material from a TV, PC or tablet. Equally, users access to more than 700,000 apps and games through Google Play™. For fast offline enjoyment of to personal multimedia libraries, Toshiba has again equipped this new tablet with additional external HDD storage capacity via micro-USB port, microSD™ card slot with SDHC/SDXC support to 64GB and Bluetooth® 3.0.
• Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean
• 25.7cm (10.1”) LCD capacitive touch display, 1280 x 800, 16:10, CSV, IPS, Wide Viewing angle
• CPU: NVIDIA® Tegra 3 processor with Integrated Graphics Controller
• RAM: 1GB DDR3L-1333 (667 MHz) on Board
• eMMC: 16GB
• Ports and slots: 1x micro-USB, microSDTM with SDHC/SDXC support to 64GB, headphone/mic combo port
• Connectivity: combo WLAN/Bluetooth 3.0./GPS
• Cameras: 3.0. MPixel (back), 1.2 MPixel (front)
• Battery: two cell, 25.0Wh
• Dimensions: 261 x 180 x 10.5mm
• Weight: 625g
• Colour: Precious Silver with dot pattern
• Available accessories: Stand case, screen protector
The Toshiba AT300SE will be available from Q4 2012 starting at €359.00 and £299.99.