An Australian woman was allegedly burned by an iPhone 7

News

An Australian woman was allegedly burned by an iPhone 7

Samsung has already had an issue this year with phone's that are suffering from overheating and even going on fire, and it seems Apple isn't immune either.

An Australian woman called Melanie Tan Palaez shared this story and image on Facebook about what happened when she fell asleep on a charging iPhone.

This incident occurred last month and was reported to Apple who retrieved the iPhone and had apparently not had any further contact with the customer. So she shared this post online and has since heard a little more, though no reason has been given for the malfunction.

There's no doubt that devices can get warm or even hot to the touch during charging but this result seems pretty extreme. Take care everyone!



An Australian woman was allegedly burned by an iPhone 7 on ClickOnline.com
Tags:  , , ,
About this author

daniel@clickonline.com
Movie Editor
Recent Articles by this author
2 December, 2016
Sully is in cinemas now, and we've got goodies to celebrate. Based on the true...
2 December, 2016
A young islander has to seek out help from a demigod to save her people. Disney’s...
1 December, 2016
PlayStation Plus is a good deal for the avid gamer, bringing a host of free games...
1 December, 2016
The Pokemon are still out there, lurking in every corner of your world. Wherever...