LG today announced two new G4 devices, the G4 Stylus and the G4c. Both devices will start shipping out to retailers in the next few weeks.
The LG G4 Stylus is a 5.7-inch handset, making it slightly larger than the LG G4 (5.5-inches). It comes equipped with a Rubberdium Stylus, so you can take notes and draw on the large display.
Meanwhile, the LG G4c is a more compact device. It features a 5-inch display.
Both handsets feature 13 or 8 megapixel rear cameras, depending on the variant bought, and a 5 megapixel front-facing camera. They include features such as Gesture Shot, Glance View and Knock Code. The G4 Stylus also includes the super-fast Laser Autofocus feature found in previous G Series smartphones.
The G4 Stylus will be available in both LTE and 3G configurations in Metallic Silver or Floral White. The G4c is an LTE model only and will come in Metallic Gray, Ceramic White and Shiny Gold.
Both handsets will launch “in key strategic markets” in the next few weeks.
G4 Stylus Key Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Quad-Core (LTE) / 1.4GHz Octa-Core (3G)
- Display: 5.7-inch HD IPS (258ppi)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP (LTE) or 8MP (3G) / Front 5MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Size: 154.3 x 79.2 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 163g
G4c Key Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.0-inch HD IPS (294ppi)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 8GM ROM / microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP / Front 5MP
- Battery: 2,540mAh (removable)
- Size: 139.7 x 69.8 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 136g