It hasn’t been the best year for Samsung, but they seem to be looking for an explosive start to 2017 if rumours of their flagship Galaxy S8 are to be believed.
We could see the tech giant drop their newest phone as early as February 28 with huge bumps in performance.
The highlights of the rumours include include:
- 6GB of Ram (An upgrade on the 4GB of the previous model)
- Up to 256GB of internal storage with expandable SD storage (previously 64GB max)
- Bezel-less 4K super AMOLED display
- Two screen variants of 5.7-inch and 6.2-inch
- Pressure sensitive display
- Pixel density of 806ppi
If these rumours are accurate the samsung galaxy S8 will gallop ahead of the competition in the smartphone stakes. But only time will tell. We will find out whether this is true at MWC 2017 in Barcelona on February 2016 which is being tipped as the date of the announcement for the phone.