Smartphones are typically delicate things, embellished with eminently explodable glass and keen to point out how thin and light they are compared to competing handsets. But sometimes you want the power of a smartphone in a less fragile form. Say hello to the Xperia go
The Xperia go
is made to resist life’s challenges without comprising on style or functionality. It’s a weighty claim but Sony
has the design skills to pull it off, while also promising a class leading display and some great extras. One of our favourite new additions is the cameras fast capture – which can be accessed even while the phone is locked for lightning quick snaps.
features a scratch resistance mineral glass display and meets International Protection ratings to combat dust and water immersion. But you’ll also find the latest features including music unlimited and video unlimited from SEN
, giving you access to all the latest movies and TV shows, as well as millions of music tracks, on the go.
Check out the promo video and catch the full specs below.• 3.5” Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine gives razor sharp clarity• 5MP fast capture camera goes from sleep to snap in just over a second
• Scratch resistant mineral glass display with wet finger tracking
• Highest level of dust and water resistance in a smartphone – IP67 Rating
• 1Ghz dual core processor gives consumers super fast performance
• Launching on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• Available in black, white and yellow coloursXperia go will be available in the Ireland from the third quarter of 2012.