The man explains that he has heard that Samsung batteries explode and wanted to put it to the test. He shields himself with a piece of metal, counts to three and gives it a whack. If you thought that common sense had gone out the window before, just wait for the moment it catches fire. He drops his shield and simply cowers, emulating classic advertisements that told listeners to duck and cover.
There have been infrequent reports over the years of batteries catching fire. Sometimes it’s when charging and sometimes when simply in the back pocket of a pair of jeans. There’s no such mystery here.
We wouldn’t advise you to try this one at home.